We are the West St. Paul MOMS Club
(Moms Offering Moms Support)
Come meet other local moms and children!
WHO WE ARE:
We are the local chapter of MOMS Club International, a nonprofit organization for moms and children who are at-home full or part-time during the week. We are a diverse group of moms with all levels of experience who like to get together. Mothers with children of all ages are welcome to join and we meet during the weekday for less impact on family life.
WHAT WE DO:
There are usually two to three activities planned for each week. Most of them are playdates at local parks, indoor gyms, and in moms’ homes.
Most outings are free and at locations in the WSP area.
We do at least one service project a year that benefits mothers and/or children. We collect $15 annual dues from each member, which are used for basic operating expenses. Then the remainder is donated to a local organization that we vote on.
MOM'S NIGHT OUT
Once a month we get together in the evening without our kids. It's a chance to have some time off and catch up with other members.
Once a month we also have a member meeting where we discuss calendar ideas, events, and club business. All members are welcome!
Email us if you have any questions or would like our calendar of events.
You can attend up to two events before deciding if you want to join.
(Make sure you add us to your contacts so our replies don't go to your SPAM folder.)
MOMS Club® is a 501(c)(3) corporation and is not affiliated with any political or religious organizations.
Thanks for visiting our site!
- Monthly Newsletter - The newsletter contains a message from the club, a monthly recap and other useful information for our members.
- Monthly local activities where moms and their children can attend and play!
- Service Projects - Once a year, club members help decide on which service project (that benefits children) we'd like to partake in.
- Leadership Opportunities - There are many volunteer positions to choose from including board positions, newsletter editor, membership coordinator, calendar events, and website maintenance.
- Sharing and Caring Hands - We strive to help moms in our club during times of need.
- Membership to Group website- This is a private social networking site used for our group, which allows members to view our monthly calendar, RSVP for events, post pictures, post to forums,and access a list of recommended service providers.
- An affiliation of International MOMS Club®
MOMS Club® of West St. Paul is a local chapter of International MOMS Club®:
West St. Paul MOMS Club® contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Neither MOMS Club® of West St. Paul, MN, nor the International MOMS Club® endorse any advertisements on this site.**